Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 172 - System Review (43 Days Left)

At one time, I worked in the computer department (Information Services) at the old J-O-B. Every once and awhile, we'd hear of people saying they had a "system Failure."
That's not a good thing.
Especially if you are talking about the body. System Failure is definitely not good. Systems like respiratory, circulatory, urinary, skeletal...you get the point. Usually, without those one of those systems, the body is "unable to sustain life" as is stated in some of our manuals for class.
We did some reviewing of those systems this evening in class. Believe it or not, it was not even an anatomy or pathology class, but a reflexology class. In order to learn the principles of reflexology, we also must understand the systems of the body, as they are what corresponds to what we are trying to accomplish with this modality.
On a side note, I went to the dentist today. My dental hygienist is also a part-time massage therapist, so we had lots to talk about. Well, I didn't talk much. My mouth was otherwise occupied. Go figure.
I had a good report. I may need a crown, though. Ewwww.
I don't mind the dental work, I just hate paying for it. Especially crowns. They cost as much as the royal jewels, so that's why they call them crowns.

No comments:

Post a Comment