Search This Blog

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 178 - Ring That Bell! (34 Days Left)

In the school's lobby is a foot tall Asian style bell with a mallot. The first thing people want to do when they walk through the lobby door is ring the bell.
C'mon. It's human nature.
Everybody wants to. I know I wanted to the first time I visited.
That bell is special to every student in the school because on the last day of class, the graduating students get to say a few words and ring the bell.
Exactly five weeks from tonight, I will be doing just that.
However, several in our class got to ring the bell tonight after our practice job interviews for class (basically the only thing class-like that we did*) and our potluck feast to celebrate with the graduates.
Some classmates gave inspirational words, some cried, and some just seemed happy that they can get their lives back after tonight.
I will miss them in our class, and wish them the best in their careers in massage.

*I ended up getting an "A" in Professional Development. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment