Search This Blog

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Day 174 - Visitors (41 Days Left)

Tonight during breaks from classes, a local massage business came in to recruit and/or educate students about their business. They are a franchise of nationwide massage centers and are looking to open new centers. The center that the folks came from this evening were from Edgewater, MD, which is roughly an hour and a half from where I live. As soon as I saw where they were from, I turned around and went back to class.
Then during our Reflexology demonstration, one of my classmates came in and mentioned to me that they are looking to open a center in Frederick, so I high-tailed it out of there to go talk to them.
I know just the area where it would do well.
So the question is - do I pass that knowledge off to somebody else to make it happen, like I have done before, or do I make it happen myself?
Oh...and about class. We had Reflexology tonight. Enjoyed it. Definitely wish I had more time to be on table as the client.

1 comment: