Search This Blog

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 182 - Numbers Game (27 Days Left)

My dad was a scholarly type. He enjoyed reading "It Pays to Enrich Your Word Power" in the Readers Digest. He also revealed to the family one night, "I like words."
Well, I guess I am a lot like him. I like words, and I even like random numbers sometimes.
Let me share some important numbers tonight with you.
4 - Times my stomach growled during the massage I got during the final exam
5 - Cough drops I consumed tonight during class due to dry classrooms and a stupid tickle in my throat
6 - Core classes I have completed
8 - Number of hours I spend at the J-O-B
11 - Newbies in my class
14 - Minutes it takes to get to my J-O-B
16 - More times I have to go to Linthicum and back to finish school
17 - Saturdays I went to student clinic
27 - More calendar days until I finish school
35 - Miles to the gallon the Commuter Car gets
40 - Minutes it takes to get to school
70 - the average speed I traveled to get to and from school on I-70
97 - Percent I got on the Core Hands-on Final tonight
4.0 - My GPA
$3.57 - The average price of a gallon of regular gas
12:00 am - The time I set as my goal for going to bed after class
7:00 am - The time I wake up for the J-O-B
With all that being said, Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment