Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Day 177 - Plugging Away (35 Days Left)

In Pathology tonight, we took our last quiz and turned in our homework. I ended up getting a 15/15 on the quiz and a 98% overall grade for Pathology, my nemesis class. It's tough, but with some studying, I was able to pull off a pretty high grade. Yay!
After all that got taken care of, there wasn't much else to do, and with the expectation of a pouring rain storm with flash flood watches, I decided to go home early. So, here I sit at home on my couch when I would normally be in class.
It's kinda nice, I gotta say.
On other note, there's something I've been thinking about for the last few days. WGH and I hardly see each other through the week, but I have to give him props because he's so encouraging and helpful to the things I can't do because I'm at school. Also, because he leaves before the crack of dawn and I don't have to leave for another few hours, and then when I get home from school, he's already asleep, our communication through the week is sporadic at best. Sometimes, when he actually reads this blog, he can actually find out what's going on in class and at the J-O-B, since we barely have 15 minutes otherwise.
So I just want to give a shout-out to WGH and say "Thank you" for all the support. Also, I need to thank my sister, who has been available and willing to help out when WGH has needed a ride to drop off a car at the shop - or pick it up. She's also very supportive of this endeavor, despite her initial misgivings.
And to all of you, my friendly readers, all four of you, thank you for your ways of encouraging me and inspiring me to get through this.
Wow...kinda mushy or something tonight.
Back to my usual tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment