Search This Blog

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 186 - Immersion (20 Days Left)

A little over 11 years ago, I was baptized by my Southern Baptist pastor, which means that I was fully immersed in the water, as that's what Baptists do.

When he pulled me up out of the water, there wasn't any part of me that was dry.
When somebody goes to a foreign country where they speak a different language, the visitor is immersed in the language and picks up at least a few new phrases in a new language. They don't have much choice if they want to eat, sleep, or go to the restroom.
This week, having anatomy three days in a row, I feel like I've been immersed in the anatomy of the lower limbs. The newbies don't have much choice other than to pick up something from this experience!
I suppose this whole program is like an immersion into massage, too.
We had a quiz tonight (10/10) and lecture.

No comments:

Post a Comment