Search This Blog

Monday, February 28, 2011

Day 171 - Just Talk To Me (44 Days Left)

In this evening's Professional Development class, we discussed the interview process while looking for a job. We also discussed about how employers may seek out the on-line presence of potential candidates and what's found on their facebook pages (or blogs) could determine whether or not they get the job or even the interview.
Well, if you're one of my potential employers and you stumble up on this, welcome to my blog. If you go back through my journey, you'll see how I have progressed, gotten frustrated, overcome obstacles, and generally, experienced life while going to school. I hope you're still considering me.
What is boils down to is this: employers want good candidates, candidates want good employers. It's a mutual interview. What if I get to the interview and realize that there is no way on God's green Earth that I would want to work for a particular company?
Rhetorical...not gonna answer...because it's rhetorical.
I guess it comes down to this: we all gotta do interviews at some point in time. It's best we learn how to come through well on the other side of the interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment