Search This Blog

Monday, March 28, 2011

Day 187 - Vastus Lottastuffus (16 Days Left)

After a glorious weekend of doing next-to-nothing, I had to face Monday with the verve and vigor of a basset hound with a carrot.
After working at the oh-so-exciting J-O-B, I went to school early and had my exit interview with the Career Services department, which means that I basically filled out some paperwork, signed it, and then went to class.
In anatomy class, we reviewed for our quiz, took it (10/10), and then learned more about the thigh muscles, commonly known as the quadriceps and the hamstrings, except they have really cool names like Vastus Lateralis and Biceps Femoris and others.
Have I mentioned there's a lot to learn?
Well - another quiz tomorrow night. Vastus Studyus.

No comments:

Post a Comment