Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Day 176 - Strange Things Are Afoot (36 Days Left)

One of my favorite brain-dead movies (the ones that you watch when you really don't want to think too hard) is Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure. One of the best quote from the movie: "Strange things are afoot at the Circle K."
Working on feet in Reflexology remind me of that quote. Go figure.
We had our final exams tonight, both portions, written (98%) and hands-on (100%). When they allot you 50 minutes for an exam and you're done in approximately 14, you know you did pretty well.
My partner nearly fell asleep during the hands-on portion. Our neighbor on the next table over definitely fell asleep...and snored. Pretty loudly, I might add.
Prior to the class and exam tonight, representatives from Massage Envy were on the premises recruiting for their new locations opening in the DC/Baltimore area, including one in Frederick - the one that will practically be across the street from my current J-O-B that is 14 minutes and three STOP signs from my house.
I have to say, I think I may have to go for this one once I'm licensed. The location can't be beat. Well, I mean, unless it's in the strip shopping center across the street from my neighborhood.
And I got a free plastic cup and pen.
Everybody say, "ooooo ahhhhh..."

1 comment:

  1. "Ooooo ahhhhh"

    GRIN. That would be a major blessing just the close proximity and extremely close commute, wouldn't it? Terry having commute 90 minutes one way for 3 years who is fond of saying, "I haven't lived within an hour of where I work for 15 years"... will tell you having a short commute is pretty powerful stuff. Ranks right up there with getting paid. :-)

    Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete