Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 180 - Makin' Lemonade (29 Days Left)

They (whoever "they" are) say that when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Well, since I wasn't exactly thrilled with having newbies start in our class last night, I have realized that it's time to make lemonade in the figurative sense.
Since they have so much to learn, when we need to partner up with somebody, I'll more than likely pick a newbie. Call it "paying it forward."
I also have to say that DS (Drill Sergeant) wasn't as drill-sergeant-like tonight. He had a lot of material to cover and got through it. However, our breaks seemed rushed as we were getting tables dressed and getting on the tables and just a bit of chaos until things settled down. Oh well. We'll survive.
My newbie partner tonight took it all in. I could tell she was really trying to pay attention to the flow and techniques I used and then tried repeating them when it was her turn as practitioner. I think she'll be a fine massage therapist.

No comments:

Post a Comment