Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Day 173 - Cram It In (42 Days Left)

Back when I was in college, I don't remember too many times doing "all-nighters" in cramming for exams. Or even writing papers. I did my work and I think I studied some, but not necessarily all-nighters.
I remember some parties that were all-nighters, though.
Well, mostly remember. I definitely enjoyed the extra-curricular college-life back in the day.
Anyway, fast-forward to today.
While I've been in class, sometimes I feel like we are just putting stuff into our brains. And we're cramming it all in there. Sometimes, pieces fall out, though.
Tonight's menu of cramming was pathologies of the digestive system and the urinary system. Because we had so many issues with previous classes of pathology, our instructor felt very behind and after a certain amount of panic and consultation with TPTB, she gave us the notes for the two systems and helped us review for our quiz next week. And so we crammed.
Not much else to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment