Search This Blog

Monday, July 5, 2010

Practice Makes Perfect

This has been a pretty nice holiday weekend. I took off on Friday to hang with WGH and we went to Cunningham Falls. On Saturday, I had my first appointments for people coming by so I could practice doing bodywork on them. It's good for them, and it's good for me. I had two appointments on Saturday and I worked on four people today, with three of them being family members.
I'm tired, but as I do more work like this, I will get used to being on my feet again and not sitting on my glutes all day for my job. I'm glad I'm not OVERLY tired. I also had a good six hour break between the third appointment and the fourth appointment.
In other related news, I spent over $1,000 on my car today. It needed new wheel bearings on the front right tire and an alignment always goes with that type of work. At least I know that my car will be able to go the 100 miles I drive every day for work and school. Also, if anybody has an inexpensive, reliable small car that gets pretty good gas mileage, WGH and I are looking for a commuter car. He drives somewhere between 90 to 100 miles a day for work and of course with my driving so much to Baltimore, it would be great to have an extra car so we don't have to worry about putting so many miles on our cars. He could drive it work and back during the day and then I'll take it to school and back in the evenings. Over 200 miles on it a day. I'm thinking a Toyata or Honda, but we're definitely not opposed to other options.

No comments:

Post a Comment