Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Day 58 - A Gnat O' Me

We started this evening's class out with a quiz on the Urinary System, on which I got a 10 out of 10. I know - I'm amazing.
This evening's Anatomy class lecture covered the female reproductive anatomy, which the instructor must have thought she was Jeff Gordon (that's a NASCAR race car driver, for you non-rednecks) because she sped through that portion of the lecture. Honestly, though, it didn't seem as detailed or in depth as the male anatomy.
After that lecture, we reviewed the whole reproductive system again (for the final) and then learned about the Coleum - I think I spelled that right. Anyway, that's part of the abdominal system - the part that keeps the heart, lungs, and stomach organs from falling down to the feet - or something like that.

Then we did a little bit more reviewing for the final on Thursday. A couple of us also took some time to study for tomorrow night's Cranial Sacral exam. I think I'll need to take my books to the J-O-B tomorrow so I can study during breaks and lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment