Search This Blog

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Day 47 - Musical Instructors

Last night, Darla was our substitute instructor filling in for John Mark. Tonight, Kathy was our substitute instructor filling in for Darla. Sometimes I think we have Musical Instructors. When the music stops, whatever classroom you're by is the class you'll teach tonight. Oh, and if there are too many classes, you're not OUT, you just get to teach combined classes! It'll be LOADS of fun!
Anyway, all sarcasm aside (well, sort of), we learned about the Lymphatic System tonight. It's the system that is responsible for balancing fluid levels in the body and just as importantly, being the leader in the immune system. I now know what a lymph node is. I just knew that the doctor would say that they were swollen when I'd have an infection, like the times I've had mono or an upper respiratory infection. Now when I go to the doctor, I'll understand more of what is being said. Well, mostly understand. WGH and I affectionately refer to our doctor as Dr Mumbles.
Sometimes I notice how tired I am because I write about stuff that's totally off-topic. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment