Search This Blog

Monday, July 26, 2010

Day 57 - Wanna Be a Professional

This is finals week for this five-week session. My plan for this past weekend was to study, study, and study. Well, best laid plans of mice and men...oh, I never read that, so nevermind.
Anyway, moving on.
I did some studying, but not all that I wanted. It was way too hot and I was way too annoyed and I barely got anything done. Our central air is in need of replacement and with one winder unit in the bedroom, it doesn't make for pleasant studying in the living room.
At any rate, tonight's final came and I had no clue what to study, as the material we covered was from random pages in two different books. When we got to class tonight, we covered the rest of the material that we needed and then we got a STUDY GUIDE! We worked on completing that in class and then went over all the answers. Guess what? Then we took the final exam!
Since everything was fresh in my mind, I think I did very well (Aced it, actually, I think), but I didn't stick around to find out what my score was. I thought that it was a perfect opportunity to get home a little earlier and try to get to bed by midnight. So far, so good.
I'm grateful that it's a little bit cooler today and this evening. Tomorrow night: final chapter in Anatomy - the female reproductive system. Oh boy. Er...girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment