Search This Blog

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 48 - Combined AGAIN!

I think my classmates and I are starting to get a complex of some sort. We were combined again with another class. Our "regular" instructor was stuck in North Carolina with car problems. I guess if you're going to be stuck with car troubles, NC is ok...particularly if it's anywhere near the Outer Banks. I wouldn't mind getting stuck there for about two weeks.
Anyway, so we were combine with the other class again. It wasn't quite as bad this time, as there were a lot of students not there due to it being a Friday and all.
We studied more about Cranial Sacral, in particular the temporal bones and the mandible. I think I enjoy this modality. It's quite relaxing. Both as the practioner and the person on the table. We also took a "quiz." It didn't count. I think our substitute instructor used it as a practice quiz so that we can use it as a study guide. Sneaky, but I like it. Anything to help me study this stuff.
WGH rode with me to and from class, with the thought that we'd do something after class. We ended up going to Ruby Tuesday for a little light refreshment with one of my classmates. Nice time.
Tomorrow, I hope to have some more folks getting on my table so I can practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment