Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Day 50 - More Musical Anatomy

We were still playing Musical Teachers tonight, as Ed substituted for Darla, and he taughts us about the Digestive System. He had some interesting ways of teaching it to help us remember...stories about his family and that sort of thing. So, I enjoyed his instruction.
Since I had a gastric bypass surgery 10 years ago, some of the terms sounded really familiar. I could also see how I've experienced some of the "side effects" of the surgery after learning more about the digestive system and how it's supposed to work. The human body is quite amazing.
On other news, now that I'm practicing, my time is really getting booked up! Great practice!

1 comment:

  1. Well hey! Perhaps when you are done, you should offer your services to teach! Cuz hey! To have someone on time, and dedicated to a class? Well you'd be a hot commodity!

    ReplyDelete