Search This Blog

Saturday, January 29, 2011

A First or Two

For the first time, WGH came to clinic and not just dropped me off to pick me up later, but came later and I gave him a massage in "my" environment - student clinic, which is supposed to simulate a spa with "real" clients and such. He was last client of my shift and I have to say that I liked that. I didn't feel rushed like my client has to get out and go home or I have to get going because of time constraints or whatever.
Also, when giving out clients, our TA asked if of the therapists (student therapists) had cubicles side by side. I mentioned that the cubicle next to me was empty, so another student and I were assigned a mother and daughter, whom we could open up the curtain so they could be together. The other student and I agreed that it was a pretty cool experience doing that - tandem massages.

After my clinic shift, I was starving, so WGH and I decided to go check out the Sonic that we've just heard about recently. After a crispy chicken sammich, tator tots, and a vanilla malt, I was in a full food coma. Ahhhh.

No comments:

Post a Comment