Search This Blog

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 146 - Randomness

While I'm in Anatomy and I may find some of the subject matter interesting, my boring you with the information we go over in class ad nauseum may get old. Long and short of class: we studied and reviewed the body wall organization and muscles and started on the superior limb. That's the subject matter.
Now, on to more interesting things. During part of the lecture tonight, around 9:30 or so, from the back of the class, we heard one of our classmates in his most soulful voice sing, "I'm hungrrryyyy..."
After the laughter died down, our teacher replied that she was too.
While coloring in the Anatomy book all the muscles and stuff on the skeleton, I decided that the skeleton in my book needed an eye patch and blacked out teeth like a pirate so I drew them on the skeleton.
Since I have a 40 mile drive to get home, let me list some of the random thoughts I had while driving home tonight.
  • I wonder why they used a circle for a steering wheel. No stick. No bow-tie contraption. Was it always a wheel? It must work, it's been around for a really long time.
  • I'm hungry.
  • Why are steering wheels in bigger vehicles really big? I mean - is the size of the steering wheel in direct proportion to the size of the vehicle?
  • What should I write for my blog tonight?
  • Can midgets drive tractor trailers? Would their arms be long enough to reach the entire huge steering wheel?
  • I hate myself for loving you...can't break free from the things that you do....(I was listening to 80's on 8 on XM Sirius radio)
  • Wouldn't it be cool to replace my steering wheel with a pirate ship's steering wheel?
  • Seriously. What am I going to write in my blog tonight?
  • Not the Grand Prix. Maybe the Commuter Car would look cool with a pirate ship's wheel.
  • Oh look, there's one of those Kia Soul cars. I wonder if gerbils are driving it...
Should we replace this with a pirate ship's steering wheel?

1 comment:

  1. Stacy, I had no idea you blogged!!!!! Love this! As for the pirate steering wheel, Go for it...but just add some fins to the car too! ;) Thanks for sharing your random thoughts! (and the not so random ones too)
    Carissa

    ReplyDelete