Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Day 148 - Class of Family

When I was growing up, my sister and I would fight. I was significantly younger than her, so in her eyes, I was a "spoiled rotten brat," as she would tell Mom time and time again.
Now, this same sister is one of my best friends and one of my biggest supporters/cheerleaders. If I need somebody (besides WGH) to talk to, or just need somebody to chill with, I know where I can go.
Several of my classmates have referred to our class as the E3 Family. E3 has been our class designation since we started, and we will continue to call ourselves that even though the school has changed the designation format and THEY call us EM-C.
At any rate, we are family and we stick together, and sometimes, we may disagree similarly to families. But if there's one thing I've learned in my 42 years on this earth, it's best to just talk it out so that misunderstandings can be resolved.
With all that being said, tonight was one of those kinda nights. After that resolution, we learned some anatomy - about the scapula muscles, the rotator cuff muscles, and the intertublicular muscles.
I dare you to try to pronounce that last one.
Go ahead.
Try.
On a whole other subject, sort of, one thing I've learned (or re-learned) about myself is that I strive to learn new stuff and challenging myself. I also try to learn it the best that I can with my limited human brain. I also try to encourage others to do the same. I wonder sometimes if there's a motivational speaker lurking around in my body and wanting to come out and motivate people.
Livin' in a Van down by the River!

No comments:

Post a Comment