Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 147 - Clinic and Class

This past Saturday, during football playoffs, I worked in student clinic. I ended up having three clients and since there were no clients left because I'm sure they were all watching the Ravens/Steelers game, one of the skin care students gave me a mini-facial. That was great - I needed some exfoliation and relaxation.
Tonight's Anatomy class went as expected - well...uh...anatomy-like. We learned stuff about the superior apendicular skeleton. I'm pretty sure that means we learned about the collar bone, the shoulders, and the arm bones.
In the beginning of class, we took a quiz. I got 10 out of 10. Yay!
I haven't gotten down to counted the days left until graduation/last day of class, but I'm getting mighty close to starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment