Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Day 153 - Soul Glow

Remember the movie Coming to America with Eddie Murphy and the product "Soul Glow" specifically manufactured for jerry curls?
Classic movie.
Tonight in our make-up class from Wednesday's snow night, we learned about spa treatments using Salt Glow exfoliation. My partner said that I did glow after he finished with the treatment.
Exfoliation treatments are good for dry skin, fatigue, circulation, and washing the car.
Well, maybe not washing the car. It may scratch the paint.
For a Friday night, it seemed that after we got to doing the bodywork, we almost forgot that it was a Friday and actually seemed to enjoy the class.
Maybe it was just me.
I came home smelling like patchouli and eucalyptus. Interesting combination.
Because of the inclement weather, we didn't have class on Wednesday or Thursday, but we still need to make them up. Like I said, we made up Wednesday's class tonight and we'll make up Thursday's class next Friday. I don't think I'm looking forward to that one as much.
On the side note. On Tuesday, we put the commuter car in the shop. Yesterday as we were trying to dig out of the snow, one of the other cars decided it didn't feel like starting, so we called AAA and had it towed to another shop. It ended up being a loose starter wire and we picked it up this afternoon.
Once again. I'm tired of the car situation and I think we should just buy a couple horses. I wonder what the home owner's association (the gestapo) would think of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment