Search This Blog

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Day 150 - No Life on a Friday Night

Because we had off this past Monday from school, we had to make it up tonight. Our class had Anatomy, and because it was a Friday and students and teachers seem to not come on Friday's, we were combined with another class. We took a quiz (9/10 for me, thanks) and turned in homework, then proceeded to watch an entertaining video on Anatomy. Imagine "The Wiggles" teaching anatomy. That's kinda like what the video was like. It's called Standard Deviants School and it actually seemed to help it make some more sense. If you get bored and want to learn and be entertained, check it out.
While watching the video, I multi-tasked and tried to get a little ahead with my studying ahead.
Basically, it's a Friday night and I'm pretty much just ready to go right to sleep. I have no life. I see the people at work and in class more than I see my WGH.
Less than three months to go now.

No comments:

Post a Comment