Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Day 144 - Defeated by the Weather

I left for school about 6:00pm. It had been snowing/sleeting for the last hour and a half - just long enough to make the roads horrible. Especially during rush hour.
Once I got on I-70 and realized that there was no way I'd be comfortable driving to school in that mess, I drove to the next exit, turned around and came home. What would normally take about 15 minutes took about 35 minutes.
Once I got home, I read some of the homework readings for Spa Treatment and Hydrotherapy and also started reading some Anatomy stuff on the muscles of the body wall.
Now I'm thinking I will do something very unusual for my present situation: I will go to bed early - like maybe 9:00!
Until tomorrow's update, good night and have a pleasant tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment