Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Day 155 - Spaahhh Treatment (71 Days Left)

So by the time I got home last night, I was a bit frustrated as you may have noticed. I'm better tonight.
The impending Winter Storm of Doom we were expecting last night was not as bad for me as was being reported on TV. I was able to make it to the J-O-B this morning and I was able to make it to class tonight. Since tonight was Spa Treatment class, I was pretty well looking forward to some bodywork.
As it turned out, we ended up leaving early from class due to the potential weather issues. We took our quiz (20/25) and saw a demo for a body wrap treatment. The treatment was not exactly what I thought it would be, but was still pretty interesting.
Then, glory of glories...we left. And now I'm home, comfy cozy on my couch.

No comments:

Post a Comment