Search This Blog

Friday, February 4, 2011

Day 157 - Longus DayiNightus (69 Days Left)

In learning Anatomy, we're learning a whole new language. Greek and Latin...maybe something else or other thrown in there, too. Hence the title of this post. My version that means "Long Day and Night."
I started this morning, went to the J-O-B, worked eight hours, and then immediately drove to school so that I could take the Antomy final and then immediately take the Spa Treatment final afterward.
I ended up getting a 41 out of 50 on the written portion and 20 out of 20 on the hands-on portion of the Anatomy final.
After that, I raced up to Subway, got a double-meat 6-inch sub, raced back to school, scarfed it down, along with the cookies, and then ran (well, walked) to class. I took the written Spa Treatment exam and got 91 out of 100 and then we did the hands-on, which I got 95 out of 100.
So far, looking good for a continued 4.0 GPA. Yay!
I would also like to wish a wonderful birthday to the man who has supported me emotionally, physically, and just being awesome for the last nine months of being in school. Thank you, WGH. AKA Ricky. Love you bunches!

No comments:

Post a Comment