Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day 156 - Great Sigh of Relief (70 Days Left)

Beginning last night, I began studying for a quiz for tonight's Anatomy class that I thought was going to be on the antebrachium and its muscles (that's the forearm in lay people's vocabulary). Mostly, it was on the shoulder and upper arm bones and muscles, which was a great relief to me, as I was having a hard time understanding the forearm and hand stuff. There is a LOT of muscles in there.
As it turned out, I ended up getting a 8.5 out of 10 on the quiz, which will be rounded up to a 9/10 for their data records.
After the quiz, we reviewed for the final exam on Friday (which I'm actually taking tomorrow evening before the Spa Treatment final exam). I will be glad after tomorrow evening to be free of this session. Well, actually, the end of it will be Saturday after clinic.
I know I have mentioned my new cell phone that does just about everything except wash the dishes. Since it can be used as a MP3 player, I have downloaded some sermons that my dear friend gave at his church and I've been listening to them on the way to and from school this week. It's been really nice because it's like I feel like I've been needing some spiritual recharging. His messages have been helping me think about something other than school or the J-O-B and instead think of things of higher importance than the trivial matters I keep getting myself sucked into on a day to day basis.
It also makes me realize how much I miss having a life outside of school and seeing my friends.
70 days, my friends. 70 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment