Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Bye Bye Nails

Since we will be starting with doing actual bodywork this week, I had to say goodbye to my fingernails. Not that I had much fingernail to begin with, but they all had to go. Down to the nubs. And it feels kinda weird, but I got to thinking, maybe it's not so bad.
Benefits of not having fingernails:

  • Don't have to pay to get manicures
  • Don't have to worry about weird "stuff" getting under my nails
  • Nails won't bend backwards and hurt
  • They probably won't get chipped

Anything other benefits you can think of?

2 comments:

  1. You can sign without stabbing yourself.

    Can wear garden gloves and know they'll "fit" right.

    Can put your foundation on without "streaks" because it isn't up under your fingernails.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I'm glad I can sign without stabbing myself. Well, I mean...if I could sign. ;-)

    ReplyDelete