Search This Blog

Monday, May 17, 2010

Day 17 - Psoas Not to Forget to Study

Before I share about this evening's class, I must say, "GLORIOUS, GLORIOUS!"
This morning, I got up a little before 7:00am and left around 8:00 to my job in Frederick! In the meantime, I started listening to traffic on the radio and just LAUGHED! I knew that I would no longer need to be concerned about what's going on down I-270! Glorious, I tell you! Glorious!
I was at my job at 8:16. Wonderful!
I left at 5:00 and actually came home before class and got a chance to see WGH and enjoy dinner at home before motoring to class at 5:45pm. I arrived to the campus about 6:25 as I was going against any major traffic. That totally beats driving an hour and 15 minutes straight from work in Gaithersburg. I guess you could say that it's a definite advantage working in Frederick!
Sorry, I believe that I have gone overboard with exclaimation points. But I can't help it!!!

At any rate, in this evening's class, we reviewed for the written part of Thursday's final for a bit, and then learned more about the Psoas muscle. I've talked about it before, becoming rather fascinated by it. During the bodywork section of the class, I had a bit of a hard time finding it on my partner and myself. I guess it's just something I'll have to work on.
We also reviewed the various strokes we'll be tested on for the final exam. We'll review more in Tuesday's class.
Because we're so close to the final exams for both First Aid and Structure, a lot of what we do in class this week is either review or actually take the exam.
I just have to say it again: Glorious!

No comments:

Post a Comment