Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 94 - Got My Sentence

I figured it out yesterday. Between work and school, I think I'm gone from the house about 60ish hours a week. Wow!
Tonight, I got my schedule for Student Clinic beginning October 16th. For the most part, I'll be there Saturday's from 1:30 until 6:00. So, my 60ish hours, will be jumping to 65 hours.
And I wonder why I impersonate slugs on Sunday's. (/sarcasm)
We also had Pathology class, where we learned the importance of nutrition and more information on how to take SOAP notes. SOAP stands for "Subjective, Objective, Assessment/Action, and Plan. It's a way that we can keep notes on our clients and track their progress through their therapy. Yes, we even keep notes on people who are just there for basic relaxation. I think even doctors take a version of SOAP notes, too. Theirs are probably illegible. Mine probably are, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment