Search This Blog

Monday, September 13, 2010

Day 84 - Another Day - Another Quiz

We had our Pathology quiz this evening on our introductory information. I ended up getting a 13 out of 15. After the quiz, we learned about Inflammation, Wound Repair, and Hemo-something. Basically, it was all about how the body tries to heal itself. There is a lot of information covered in these classes and it's almost impossible to remember all of it, let alone share everything here. As if I'm sure you want me to share all of it.
Usually, when I get home from class and write this blog, I'm still trying to remember all we did. It hasn't been committed to long-term memory. I also don't consult my notes or books when I write this, so that's why it seems like I make up words. Well, I do, actually. Because I just can't remember all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment