Search This Blog

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Day 91 - Earthtones

I may have mentioned previously that I have a gravy J-O-B. Especially right now when we are in between contracts/projects - basically, there is not a whole lot to do. Today, I spent most of the work day doing homework and creating study guides for the classes in which we have tests or quizzes.
I got together a study guide in Power Point for Acupressure class, and in setting it up, I had to review the material, and of course, I started grasping some of what they're trying to teach us. What a concept!!!
In class tonight, we studied more about the Body Clock as it relates to Acupressure and then we studied the element of Earth and all that entails.
Well, in the Archetype assessment we took, Earth was my strongest one, and its Archetype equivolent is "The Peacemaker." The description in our book says that this person brings people together, and is prone to lethargy. Yeah, I get it, I'm a slug who wants to throw parties.
After going through all that information, we got to get used to what "the work" potentially is for balancing this individual. For the person on the table, it's nap-time. For the person "doing the work," it's about bringing together points on the body through meridian connection. Or something like that.
Like I said, I'm just STARTING to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment