Search This Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Day 83 - Wizard of Peacemaking Fire


WGH and I met on eHarmony.com. Yes, we're one of the couples that could be on one of those sappy commercials. Except we're not usually that sappy. Silly. Not sappy. As evidenced by our wedding - and its photos.
When signing up for eHarmony, I had to fill out an hour long personality profile to determine my 29 characteristics they would match on and also told a lot about my personality. Go figure. A personality profile to tell about my personality. How novel.
It all turned out pretty well, considering that I got the WGH out of it.
As part of our acupressure textbook, there is a profile to fill out to find out more about who we are and what potential "imbalances" we may encounter as a result.
According to the profile, I am a Peacemaker...or in the elemental terms for Acupressure, Earth. I also scored high on being a Wizard, or the element of Fire. In the description for Peacemaker, it said that someone with this tendancy brings people together. Imbalances may include lethargy, over-indulgence, and indigestion. I think that fits pretty well, frankly. On the weekends, I like to be a couch potato and eat scrambled eggs with lots of ketchup. Lethargy, over-indulgence, and indigestion. Yup, that fits.

No comments:

Post a Comment