Search This Blog

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 99 - Finality of Pressure

Well, we took our Acupressure Final Exam tonight, with a written portion worth 100 points and a hands-on portion worth 100 points.
I have been studying during breaks at work, lunchtime, and even during work when there isn't any work to do (yeah, it happens sometimes). There was a whole bunch of information that we had to know and it wasn't "natural" stuff like we Westerners are used to.
I'm very glad to be done with it and I'm also very proud to say that I got a 98% on the written portion and a 100% on the hands-on portion. Usually, I'm not as impressed by a hands-on grade, but this time, the last week of studying has been for this particular portion. Needless to say, I'm quite relieved.

No comments:

Post a Comment