Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Day 111 - Getting a Little Taste of Borscht

After calming down from last night's class, I found out that several other classmates were frustrated. Well, I guess we'll work together to achieve our goal: learning this anatomy information.
But in the meantime, we were in Russian Sports Massage (let's just call it Russian) tonight, combined with another class. Our instructor, who likes to make things run as smoothly as possible, had us actually do LOTS of bodywork tonight, even when we haven't learned all the strokes, just to get us used to the pattern of work in this modality.
My partner worked on me first and was still learning "the ropes" and was not overly thrilled with what he was learning from Russian.
When he got on the table, I tired to convince him otherwise, since I wholeheartedly enjoy this modality. He quite enjoyed the massage he got while I was practicing and I think I've converted his thinking.
Now, on to Friday and preparation for clinic on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment