Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Day 108 - International Delights

As I have discussed previously, I am in a Russian Sports Massage class. Interestingly enough, we aren't learning Russian words, but using the same French words we have learned for Core class: Effleurage and Petrissage. I feel very international now.
In tonight's class, we went over what sort of Petrissage we'll be using in Russian Sports Massage, the different strokes we'll be using, and whether we are pushing or pulling the muscle.
Also in class, we discussed how things went over the weekend in student clinic. There seems to be a consensus that the clinic doesn't have a lot of organization nor communication. (ie - there was a lot of complaining about not knowing where to go at first) I'm just trying to stay of the mind like one of my classmates: just go, do the massages assigned to me, and get the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment