Search This Blog

Sunday, October 24, 2010

About The Commuter Car

There are a couple things about the Commuter Car I have neglected to mention. Well, ok, I forgot actually. Usually when I post to this blog, it's late at night and I'm possibly already half asleep.

When I was on the phone with Matt at the insurance company to add CC, the 1995 Geo Prizm Commuter Car, to the policy, we were discussing liability (a requirement) and comprehensive (in case of SSD - Stoopid Suicidal Deer*), and I was being a wee bit sarcastic in my description of the car, being as how it's a 1995 Geo Prizm. Hey - don't get me wrong. I think the car is great and it serves its purpose as to why we bought it in the first place. Anyway, I asked Matt if he suggested any other types of coverage for it. He replied, "Towing."
I like Matt.
The other observation about CC is that it has NO lumbar support for the back, to which my back has protested. I had a classmate work on my back during clinic yesterday, and I have put a little pillow in the car for support for my back.
*Due to an unfortunate incident with a deer last year, WGH has renamed them to DAD, short for Dumb A$$ Deer, but this being a (mostly) family-friendly blog, I didn't want to write that.
But I just did. Well, you may see either acronym (DAD or SSD) pop-up again. Well, hopefully, you don't because if you did, that means that there was another unfortunate incident with one of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment