Search This Blog

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Day 72 - Is It Boundry or Boundary?

The homework assignment that was due tonight and took me four hours in the initial pass was regarding Therapeutic Boundaries. Yes, it took me four hours to answer 14 questions. And then I probably spent another half hour or hour reworking some of my answers to the questions. After handing in our homework, we went over some possible answers to these questions. Very interesting, indeed.
During bodywork, the music playing was an Enya CD. My partner apparently doesn't like Enya. When he was on the table, he was twitching like the music gave him convulsions or something. This is the same classmate I have that we joke around about our "personal space" and then proceed to place a hand on the other person's side of the table...possibly even on their book - a direct invasion of personal space.
Keeping it fun, folks. Keeping it fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment