Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Day 71 - Face It!

I think the last body part we were to learn for Massage Variations class if the head, neck, and face. Watch - after I say that, we'll probably have some obsure body part to learn. But I think that's it...I don't really know what we'll be going over after this, but hey, I'm sure it will be fun.
We learned that we should actually ask somebody if they want their face worked on because she might be wearing make-up or maybe painted her eyebrows on and it takes a lot of time to do that and she wouldn't want us messing it up. Of course, we find out about asking AFTER I've already been massaging people's face. Well, hopefully, I'll remember to ask.
After learning all the body parts so far, my favorite places I like having massaged: glutes and feet. If it's done right, my quadriceps. Oh, I guess my back, too. And my neck. My arms like attention, too.
Umm...I think I pretty much named everything. So...I like it all, but especially the glutes and feet.

I wonder what we'll learn tomorrow night. I wonder if it will involve bones.

1 comment: