Search This Blog

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 65 - Full Circle

In my short time at BSOM, I have noticed a bit of a theme: former students become today's instructors. My current class is a prime example. Our instructor, Jenna, was a student at BSOM several years ago, and incidently, in the same class as my friend, who was one of the people instrumental in helping me make the decision to go to BSOM. Jenna was also one of our TA's in our first class there, and now our instructor for the class of Massage Variations. I guess it comes full circle, huh?
In Massage Variations class, We'll learn how to use different "tools" - such as forearm, elbows, knucles, fists, and I guess other stuff. We learned more about using the elbow tonight. The next four weeks should be very interesting, indeed. I may be pretty sore, as we'll be learning more about deep tissue bodywork.

No comments:

Post a Comment