Search This Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Day 63 - But Who's Counting?

Apparently, I had two Day 61's. I just skipped Day 62. It's now Day 63. But who's counting?
Anyway...had class tonight. We had a special treat since our teacher for Professional Development filled in for our teacher(s) this evening. She had some interesting advice on how to best preserve our bodies and the way we use our body mechanics.
Instead of doing an "Everybody watch this" Demo, she had us start on the body work and then she came around and gave us pointers and demos at our tables. The best part was being her "guinea pig" for the demo. She worked on my right foot and boy, did it tingle when she was done! She even asked what was wrong with my ankle. I told her that I'd sprained it about 50 billion times and she worked a couple areas on it. I don't know if it helped yet or not. I didn't know there was a problem with it. Sure did feel good though.
That's where I want to be: being able to tell something's wrong with a body part even before the client tells me, because I can FEEL it.
I got some more practice to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment