Search This Blog

Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 69 - Ante Up

Mondays are tough. After a nice relaxing weekend, having to get up for the J-O-B is just - well - TOUGH! But I made it through today at work and then got to go to class, where our regular teacher was sick. Our TA stepped up to the plate, and despite being thrown into it, did a really good job. In some ways, better than the other substitute experiences we've had in our class.
At any rate, we learned more about the muscle structure and dimensional relationships of the anterior lower limbs, including the feet. Basically, we did the front of the leg and the feet. We learned that really paying attention to the feet and the knees means a lot to our clients, which in turn could mean a nice tip. ;-)
When we practiced the bodywork, my partner really paid attention to my feet and by the time he was on my second leg, I was totally zoned out. Not asleep, but totally zoned. When I started to get myself together to begin bodywork on my partner, our TA said I looked like I had "massage after glow." Oh yeah...I was zoned.
Thank you, sir, may I have another?

No comments:

Post a Comment