Search This Blog

Friday, April 22, 2011

One Week Out of School

Since being out of school, I haven't had much to blog about, but don't want to totally ignore this awesome little blog. There's not much to report on the massage front, other than that the school has sent off my transcripts to the national certification board to go with my application.
As far as regular life, I enjoyed the weekend away on the Eastern Shore also, despite the rain, wind, and cloudiness on Saturday. I was even somewhat excited to get back to the J-O-B on Monday.
Prior to starting school, my routine after work consisted of maybe making dinner and then sitting in front of the TV for far too long and then going to bed. I used to think that I didn't have time to "do" anything during the week. The last year has taught be otherwise.
After my first week of being out of school, I have not fallen back into that routine, thank goodness, but have tried to do things around the house, take walks, make dinner, and then sit on the couch in front of the TV. I have certainly not been watching nearly as much TV as I used to before starting school.
I still have a lot of catching up to do with all that I missed in my house, but this is Easter weekend and I am not going to push myself too hard with that. Besides, I know I have time during the week and that makes a world of difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment