Search This Blog

Monday, April 11, 2011

Day 195 - Gettin' My Sports On (2 Days Left, According to Google Countdown)

Over the weekend, I had the priviledge to be invited to give chair massages (back, neck, shoulders) at a fundraising event for short-term missionaries going to Honduras this summer. Which means that I actually bought a massage chair that I found on craigslist! WGH and I went on Saturday to pick it up in Alexandria, VA, which is basically a whole other world.
A world where people don't really believe in turn signals.

Even better is that my lovely seester gave me the ducketts as a graduation gift to get it!
Which this also means that once I'm licensed, I will basically have all I need to do "mobile massages" as well as having some clients come to my house or me go to theirs for regular massages.
It's exciting to see this starting to come together!
Back to class from tonight. We studied more about sports massage, got a demo, and practiced. There isn't much else to say except that half of my class, including me, the ones who are graduating this week, seem somewhat disinterested. We're doing what we have to do to get through this week and looking forward to not having to go to school this time next week.
Here's to three more classes left.

No comments:

Post a Comment