Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 197 - Sitting On My Hands (Tomorrow - OMG!)

This evening we had the first of our last two final exams - in Sports Massage. First, of course, we had the written final (97/100) and then we took the hands-on portion (98/100).
When I finished the written portion, I knew I had about an hour before I had to be back for the hands-on portion. I took advantage of the time to go fill up the gas tank on the car and got a chance to see one of my buddies at the gas station. In the year I've been going to the school, I have become friendly with a couple of the guys at the station - mostly because one of the guys started teasing me that they don't give out change. I guess I have that "mess with me" face.
Anyway, when I broke the news to my buddy that tonight was my last night of coming by, he took my hands in his across the counter and told me he'd miss me. So sweet. And I'll miss him, too.
I'm sure I'll miss a lot of things about the school, but the drive there - not so much.
On another note, while I was at the J-O-B today, my co-worker noticed how antsy and sassy I was. Wait until tomorrow! I'll definitely be bouncing off the walls!

No comments:

Post a Comment