Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

After School Special - Two Weeks Out

I'm in my third week of being out of school and spending my life on I-70 going to or from school. My original plan upon getting out of school was to study for my national exam every night for at least an hour, do my housework, and not plop myself in front of the television.
That worked great for about three days or so.
I have studied a little for the national, but the pressure is not there since I don't know when I will be taking the exam yet. I'll do better in studying, probably, when I know when I need to be ready.
I have caught up on a good portion of my housework, but as with any housework, it needs to be repeated. Often.
I haven't been watching that much television. However, my computer tends to get more action than it really needs.
I have been able to catch up with some friends that I haven't been able to see that much for the last year. In person! Not just on facebook!
There are still things on my master TO DO list (at least the one in my head) that need to be done. The room in my house known as my "office" has been sorely neglected for the last year or year and a half. It's about one step away from looking like the show "Hoarders" should be coming to visit. It's not something that can be tackled in one evening after work. It's going to take a whole weekend or two. But that will have to wait for a couple more weeks. Unless, of course, the people from the show come knocking at my door.
This coming Friday, WGH and I leave for Orlando, Florida for a week's vacation. Usually we do this kind of trip in January or February, but since I was in school, we waited until I finished and this is my big celebration trip. We're planning on going to Disney for a day, Universal Studios and Islands of Adventure for a day or two, and just doing whatever. You know - vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment