Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Day 126 - Flowing Like The Nile

Saturday afternoon's clinic seemed to be a bit slower than they have been. My guess is that many people were either out of town for Thanksgiving weekend or they were out Christmas shopping. Either way, there weren't as many clients this past weekend. Well, my Shiatsu partner and I got to practice shiatsu stuff on each other during a student exchange.
One of the clients I got to work on was a weight lifter, so his muscles just stuck out and said, "Hey! Massage me!" So I did.
Now, onto tonight's class. My partner and I have been working on our protocol and I gotta say - it flows like the Nile. We have certain moves that we have to do and we have been working on how to transition to the next move. It's been working out very well. I'll get it all typed up tonight or tomorrow and we'll be rockin' an' rollin'.
On another note, over the long weekend, I watched one of the things WGH had DVR'ed from last week: The Biggest Loser: Where Are They Now. I have to say that I was inspired. So much so that yesterday morning, I did a 15 minute yoga routine and then took a 30 minute walk. This morning, I got up and did the same 15 minute yogo routine and took walks during each of my 15 minute breaks at work today. I'm not saying that I'm going to lose a bunch of weight, or any at all, but I know that I need to be way more physically active than I am now. With the exception of a few things I do for classes or clinic, I've been very sedentary and I'm really starting to feel the effects of that. So...I'm trying to find ways to at least incorporate some sort of activity into my routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment