Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 117 - On Lock-Down

In this evening's anatomy class, we reviewed some osteology (bone) and arthrology (joints) prior to our quiz, then took our quiz. I'm sure I did well.
While my classmates and I were relaxing and chatting in the student break room, the education director came in and informed us that due to a situation, we were on lock-down. No students could go outside as the doors were locked and there were police outside.
That was a little freaky.
Little?
Especially since most of my classmates and I had a theory about what the lock-down was all about...or who and why, despite administration's denials that it had nothing to do with a student.
During the next break while there were many students in the breakroom (which is full of windows), they told us to go back to our classrooms.
All the activity made it very difficult to be able to process the information on which the instructor was trying to lecture.
Tomorrow is the final exam. At this point, I'm a little freaked out about the whole lock-down thing and the exam. Maybe I need a mental health day from work. Or at least half a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment