Search This Blog

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 116 - Russian Final

I must have a memory shortage on the weekends because I neglected (forgot) to post anything about student clinic from this past Saturday. I had three clients and one student exchange, which gives me a total of seven actual real clients that I've given massages. Out of those seven, six have been men. What are the odds of that?
One of the men this past Saturday was a young man, I'd guess in his 20's, and he never had a massage before. Since he seemed athletic, I figured I'd practice some of my Russian Sports techniques on him. He seemed to like it and I was glad for the practice.
Speaking of Russian, we had our final exam (written and hands-on) tonight. 98 and 100%, respectively, thankyouverymuch.
Now...on to study for the anatomy final exam on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of how well you are doing Stacy! HUGS! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete