Search This Blog

Monday, December 13, 2010

Day 135 - Getting on My Nerve

Over the weekend, during clinic, I had four clients! I was tired after my shift, but I guess that's to be expected. My clients were quite pleasant, generally speaking.
One piece of advice, though. If you go get a massage, do the therapist a favor and bathe beforehand.
Thank you for your attention to this PSA.
In tonight's Pathology class, we learned more about abnormalities of the nervous system, both the Central Nervous System (CNS) and the Peripheral Nervous System (PNS).
I found my nervous system starting to shut down around 9:00 tonight, though. Maybe it was the howling wind and cold outside and the warmth inside. Not sure, but at least I was able to get my notes down as best as I could.
Now I shall go let my body go into a parasympathetic state.

No comments:

Post a Comment